Saturday, May 10, 2014

My old Winx collection/first post

Hi everyone,
My name is Anna but please call me Winxiara :)
I'm a 23 years old Polsih girl living in Sweden.
I've been a Winx fan  as long as I've been living in Sweden, 10 years.
I begun my Winx adventure in October 2004 while going through our newely bought Polish.
Winx was playing on a teen channel called Zig Zap and I decided to stay and watch the episode.
I remember that day very clearly, it was a season 1 episode 21 called 'The Crown Of Dreams'.
I thought that the show is a copy of WITCH and I didn't want to admit it that I liked the show.
After the episode was over I run to my PC and looked through the endless sea of Winx pictures,character bios and such.
I was stuck, I became a Winx fan and I would never expect to like this show for such a long time. 
I had a semi hiatus in 2010. I thought that the 5th season was bad, though I still watched new episodes and looked up Winx news from time to time.
I sold most of my Winx collection because I wanted more money to spend on my soon to be born  at that time daughter.
I'm rebuilding my collection now, but in this post I want to show you pics of some part of my old Winx stuff that I lost:
 ^I'm considering rebuying these two dolls. The Mattel dolls were some of the most show accurate dolls if you ask me :)





 ^Winx Trading Card Game: Planning on rebuilding this collection

 ^Doll cards: Still have them :)

 ^Panini stickers: I'm going to collect the season 5 ones
 Âll my Winx dolls. I still have my 3 first basic Mattel dolls that came out (Bloom,Stella and Flora). I just couldn't part with them. They are not on the picture but I'll make sure to take a pic of them sometime in the future :)
I also have a magical mini Bloom, I don't know where she is though, it's time to look for her I guess...
 ^Still have that tin
 ^Still have the 3 figurines. They are really neat looking. I also have a Bloom Concert figurine

Polish collector sheets. I still have them (and the binders shown in the pic) 
I'll make sure to take pics of the sheets :)

Hope guys you will enjoy my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment