Saturday, May 10, 2014

Winx Club City Girl Flora by Witty Toys

Now it's time to talk about our favorite flower girl, Flora! :)
Sadly Flora must be the worst looking figurine from the series, and the more I look at her,the more I like her less sadly.  :(
Let me show you why I'm so negative about this figurine:
At first, when you look at the figurine she looks fine, doesn't she?
 First of all just look at her lips. They are painted too brightly. With Flora's dark skintone she should have darker lipstick on her. She looks like a young bimbo girl testing her makeup skills.
That's the lipstick shade I used when I was 15 years old, and let me tell you, it looked awful xD
 Her body, pose and dress looks fine
 You get a watering can when you get that fairy.
Her boots look pretty cool too :)
 The paint job looks bad though. Her highlights are badly painted.
It looks like they didn't care to do her hair right or Flora should just change her hairdresser xD
 The profile looks well
 The pose is dynamic, Flora must have one of the best body and clothing shapes 
 Flora's gorgeous ponytail
 Like all the Winx girls, Flora's hair have her own life :P


 That was our Flora  my firends, next time you'll get to see Stella ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment