Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Winx Club Makeup Travel Bag from 2007

This one has to be one of my favorite merchandise and what's goes with that, most used by me.
I got this makeup bag from my mother who visited our family in Poland in 2007.
In 2007 Winx was a huge hit,much bigger than it was in Sweden and you could get almost everything with Winx on.
Winx Club is still popular in Poland,though maybe not as much as it used to be..
Now let's move on to the pictures:

 As you can see the bag has Winx art on both sides.
Aisha is included,so this bag came out after season 2 was released (Winx are also in their s2 outfits).

 Close up on prints.
 This bag has two zippers,one of them has a star accessory attached to it.
As you can see I use the bag a lot. Everytime we have to be away for a few days I pack my makeup in it.
It has plenty of space and many pockets. It even has a mirror so that it's owner can check on her makeup.
It is a child bag judging by the colors,but to be honest with you, I don't think that 7 years olds use that much make up if any, so it's secure to say that it was made with older fans in houghts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment