Sunday, May 11, 2014

Winx Club City Girl Tecna Figurine by Witty Toys

It's Tecna time folks!

Tecna was never a favorite of mine...
She is nothing like me and I could never related with her.
Her looks weren't that good until her Enchantix.
Season 4 is when Tecna got some brownie points from me because of her new style, but still she is the least liked Winx by me.

Her figurine thuogh is really cute,check it out:
 Fairy of technology looking good in her season 5 outfit.
 Her face is really cute. 
They actually went with a little darker lipstick on Tecna :)
 I really like her body shape.
She looks like a snake and unnatural but hey, Winx were always unnaturally thin, so that's nothing new :D 
Tecna also had a little computer which I managed to lost sadly :(
 Lovely boots. They have so much volume to them. They look like if they were made out of a real leather and not plastic 


 Tecna looking shy/surprised
I like her pixie haircut here :3

No comments:

Post a Comment