Saturday, May 10, 2014

Winx Club Stella Sirenix figurine by Witty Toys

Here comes my first review of one of my latest Winx items.
I'm mainly focusing on collecting Winx figurines because I think they are the more character accurate than the dolls.
Witty Toys' latest Winx figurines are especially neat because of their facemolds and eye shape.
The first figurine I got from that comapny was a  4 inch Stella Sirenix figurine.
She is my only Sirenix figurine at the moment but let's take a look at her:
 ^Stella still in her package
^The backside. 
As long as I have seen you can get Musa and Flora on Ebay. The rest is extremly hard to get,especially Bloom :(
  
 ^Brochure in Italian with some info about Stella I guess

 Stella outside of her package after I put her together
 It's very cool that they used a fabric skirt instead of a plastic skirt. That way she looks cuter :)

 Her wings are kind of awful though. 
I don't know if it is me doing something wrong, maybe I just can't attach her wings right (I was never good with the Kinder Egg and McDonald's put together toys), but they seems to fall off very easly :(

As you can see she has very nice eyes. 
This is the kind of eyes they should do at least on every Winx dolls.
You can see that it is a Winx girl. Her face mold is also right.
The only thing I'm a bit sad about it are her lips. 
It looks like they only painted her upper lip instead of  both lips.

Otherwise, she is a very cute figurine :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have Aisha and Tecna Sirenix? I'm searching them and I can't find! I really want!

    ReplyDelete