Sunday, May 11, 2014

Winx Club City Girl Aisha Figurine by Witty Toys

Aisha or should I say Layla? 
Gah,I hate the name change  that girl went through, but I'm going to call her Aisha (even though Layla fits her better in my opinion).

Aisha is not one of my favorites.
She is basically everything I'm not so I could never relate to her.
Her figurine though is my the least favorite and let me show you why:
 Aisha looks fine when you see her like this but to be honest with you Aisha has a lot of paint job mistakes, or at least my figurine.
 Aisha's skin tone should be in my opinion darker.
Her highlights are rarely that pink outside of the transformations
She has some paint chips like you can see on her bangs and her sleeve.
Her lips.. Not only they are too small for her, but they also gave bad shade on, and they are badly painted if you look closely.
It seems that Aisha has no mirror in her Alfea room.
 Hair look fine, but they don't have enough volume in them.
 Aisha comes with a cd player (after all,she loves dancing)
 Her bodysuit looks boring,but I didn't even like this outfit in the series so yeah...
 Shoes look ok
 Aisha has nice eyes though,even if they aren't exactly her shape.
 I like her profile

 They really made her look bad in that lipstick but oh,well.
They were often bright in the second season so they are kinda spot on with that xP

That would be my whole City Girl  figurine collection.
I will blog about another merchandise tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment