Saturday, May 10, 2014

Winx Club Bloom Coin

Winx Club is one of these show with a big adult and teen fanbase, but with little to no mature collector items.
Jakks Pacific releases some limited edition dolls from time to time, but that's it.
Turkey released recently 3 Winx Club collector coins.
The company producing them is called MaxGrey, and they are available on Ebay through their store.
The moment I saw them I had to buy Bloom one since she is my favorite.
The price is also generous, and getting all 3 doesn't cost a fortune.
I actually bought the Flora and Stella coins too to have the whole collection.
I'll make sure to blog about them when they come in the mail :)

 ^Before opening...
 ^Backside
 Coin itself in it's plastic and her cardboard

^ Better look at the coin
For such a cheap collectible it looks fairly well made if you ask me.
I didn't expect it to look that nicely.
You can actually see that it is Bloom, and her features pretty well :D

^And that's what you get when you buy the coins.
They even add a little stand so that you can show off your coin instead of hiding it in your desk.
The coin has to be in it's cardboard because otherwise it is too small in it's plastic holder to fit on the stand :(
Interested in getting one of the coins?

No comments:

Post a Comment