Monday, May 12, 2014

Winx Club wallet from 2006

2006 was a good year for Winx Club in Sweden.
That\s basically the year when Winx was big here, it didn't stay that popular for long though, and with every year we were getting less and less merchandise.
Nowdays we can only buy dolls mainly, and through some websites you can order clothes for kids.
 I had almost everything you could get in our local toy shops.
I still have one of these things, a Winx wallet that was part of a collection.
I also have a pencil case from the collection,and if I remember right you could also buy a kid sized backpack.
Big picture on the front. This group pic is my favorite from season 1. Bloom and Tecna look adorable on it :)
 Backside full of glittery hearts and flowers
 Where the ends meet
 Winx logo
 I stick the Flora sticker on because I thought that the inside was boring x)
There was also a Bloom sticker but I removed it.
When it comes to wallet's functionality it is very good for being a kid item.
You get 5 card slots. 3 on the outside and two behind the coin pocket and behind the 3 card slot part.
 You get also 2 slots for banknotes
For being 8 years old it looks good.
In fact I've been using it since 2006 to high school,collage and work and it is still in one piece!
Yeah,it is a bit dirty but it still is still a good quality product :)

Tomorrow I'll blog about the pencil case from the same series

No comments:

Post a Comment